PfC has considerable experience from working with grant-making foundations. Some of this experience is derived from funding activities for our own projects, and some from acting as administrators for foundations supporting other objectives.
PfC is a operational foundation that, together with financial and operational partners, initiates, builds and carries out development projects. We have considerable experience from working with grant-making foundations – both from work on our own projects, and from acting as administrators for foundations supporting other objectives
In many instances people and organisations are interested in supporting good objectives, but are reluctant to set up a foundation and wish to avoid all the extra work. PfC has hands-on insight into what it takes to run a foundation and we can take on the administration of foundations that donate funds. In practical terms, we can execute all administrative tasks, from preparing matters for submission to the board to coming up with project proposals and handling accounts and reporting. We base our work on each foundation’s objective and implement its board’s decisions. There are many good reasons for outsourcing the administration of a foundation:
- The foundation gains direct access to expertise
- You will be guaranteed active participation in and follow-up of the project
- You will have access to global networks and partners
- Outsourcing is cost-efficient
- There is no need to take on responsibility for human resources
What can we offer?
- We act as the board of directors’ secretariat
We quality-assure applications
- We submit recommended projects to the board
- We follow up projects
- We handle reporting, including annual reports, etc.
Do you wish to set up a foundation?
Are you planning on establishing a foundation, or have you already established one and found that you spend too much time on administration and follow-up? Feel free to contact us for an informal meeting to discuss how we can help.